Following is a concise summary of results for the completed 2006/2007 racing season.
The 2006/2007 Australasian racing season was another very successful one for Brain clients. The season produced 79 individual Stakes-performers with 154 Stakes performances from horses that were identified as being compatibly mated specifically to clients (as part of broodmare or yearling analysis) either before conception or before sale as a yearling.
Group One Honour Roll – 2006/2007 – Included amongst the 154 Stakes performances were 14 individual Group One performers producing 20 Group One performances. The Group One honour roll for the season in alphabetical order is:
- Anamato – 1st SAJC Schweppes Oaks, 3rd VRC Oaks;
- Aqua D’Amore –, 1st Futurity Stakes, 2nd Caulfield Cup, 3rd C F Orr Stakes, 3rd Mackinnon Stakes, 3rd Turnbull Stakes;
- Casino Prince – 2nd Cadbury Guineas;
- Classic De Lago – 2nd S A Derby;
- Divine Madonna – 1st Emirates Stakes, 3rd Coolmore Classic;
- Efficient – 1st VRC Derby;
- Excites – 2nd Caulfield Guineas;
- J’Adane – 3rd Winter Stakes;
- Just Dancing – 3rd Arrowfield Stud Stakes;
- Media – 2nd Robert Sangster Stakes;
- Satinka – 3rd Diamond Stakes;
- Shrewd Rhythm – 3rd Blue Diamond Stakes;
- Universal Queen – 1st Robert Sangster Stakes;
- Velvet And Satin – 3rd NZ Thousand Guineas.