Following is a concise summary of results for the completed 2007/2008 racing season.
This season was, once again, a very successful one for Brain clients. The season produced 88 individual Stakes-performers with 149 Stakes-performances from horses that were identified as being compatibly-mated, specifically to clients (as part of broodmare or yearling analyses) either before conception or before sale as a yearling.
Group One Honour Roll – 2007/2008 – Included amongst the 149 Stakes performances were 16 individual Group One performers producing 24 Group One performances. The Group One honour roll for the season in alphabetical order is:
- Anamato – 3rd Yalumba Stakes;
- Arapaho Mist – 1st VRC Oaks;
- Burgeis – 3rd Blue Diamond Stakes;
- Casino Prince – 1st Chipping Norton Stakes, 2nd Doncaster Handicap, 3rd George Ryder Stakes, 3rd All Aged Stakes, 3rd Australian Cup;
- Dealer Principal – 1st Rosehill Guineas;
- Deloraine – 3rd Coolmore Classic;
- Divine Madonna – 1st Toorak Handicap, 1st Myer Classic;
- Efficient – 1st Melbourne Cup;
- J’Adane – 2nd Celt Capital Stakes, 3rd Mudgeway Stakes;
- K’s Awake – 2nd Sovereign Trust Handicap, 2nd Waikato Draft Sprint;
- King Da Ka – 2nd Rosehill Guineas;
- Moatize – 3rd Queensland Derby;
- Mr Baritone – 1st Stradbroke Handicap;
- Ombre Rose – 2nd New Zealand Stakes, 3rd Whakanui Stud Stakes;
- Pirateen Gem – 3rd Sovereign Cook Stakes;
- Satinka – 3rd Eleven Classic.